New York

Venue Hunting in Ithaca NY Cayuga, Seneca or other lake style wedding.

Hi I am getting married in May or June of 2015 and have just started my venue hunting.  If anyone knows of a reasonably priced venue overlooking a lake or on the lake.  I like the idea of a winery or Inn wedding.  Thank you for you help!

Re: Venue Hunting in Ithaca NY Cayuga, Seneca or other lake style wedding.

• Hi! I'm getting married in September of 2014 and am looking for the same thing as well. Hopefully we can get some good suggestions!
  • I got married at the Ramada Geneva Lakefront. It's in Seneca Lake State Park and their ceremony space is like five feet from the edge of the water. Geneva on the Lake and The Belhurst are the other two options in Geneva that are right on the lake. There's a link to some photos in my sig if you're interested. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • There's Taughannock inn. I don't know their pricing or anything but you get a view of the lake and if guests are coming from out of town they rooms. And the trial to the falls is right by there so if you wanted pictures with the falls in the background it's like a ten minute walk.
  • Belhurst Castle is reasonable. And it's beautiful!
  • Updating my post - FI and I just signed a contract to get married at Knapp Winery on Cayuga Lake. So pretty and SO reasonable.

• I'm getting married at Izzo's White Barn Winery in September 2014.  It's got a pond and isn't on a lake, but they've been great to work with so far.  I'm happy to answer questions.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards