North Carolina

Hair??

I am looking for a hair stylist near Lexington NC that does a good job and isn't too expensive.  Any ideas??!?  Thanks!

Re: Hair??

• Try Glass Door Salon & Spa in Winston-Salem. 3 of their stylists will travel for on location hair/makeup. Erin (stylist and salon owner) did my hair/makeup for my wedding (I still get her to do my hair) and did my cousin's wedding hair/makeup in Lexington a couple months ago. They've got all of their prices online so you can see how that works with your budget >> www.glassdoorsalon.com. They've started offering free consultations, so you can schedule an appointment to stop by and meet them and see if your personalities mesh, which is helpful before scheduling especially since they'll be helping getting you ready on a day when things are a little crazy and you're nervous. Erin did a great job and got me ready in record time, which was awesome considering not being ready on time was one of my fears on my wedding day, and then did hair/makeup for my bridesmaids too. I didn't do it, but the salon offers 1/2 price trial runs, if you want to play around with a few styles and know exactly how you'll look beforehand.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards