African American Weddings
Options

I think I had my first Bridezilla moment.

So yesterday was a really good day at first. The hunny bear and I went to the venue and paid it off! I'm doing my own blinged out frames for the table numbers and found all my frames. Then I go to Davids Bridal to see the dresses they had in pink only to find out they dont have the color pink anymore! I almost started boohoo crying in the store they managed to get a few tears out of me before I just walked out of the store. Mind you I changed my wedding colors the first time bcuz they discontinued the color I originally had. To come back and find they discontinued pink! Who doesnt carry pink! Thats like not carrying Bras at Victorias secret! I know I can go to another shop but Davids is the best price wise and the fact they were willing to have an appointment via skype so I could see how dresses fit my sister was amazing to me. I know its not the end of the world but in that moment it felt like it. Did I have my first bridezilla moment or was I just a frustrated bride?

Re: I think I had my first Bridezilla moment.

• Options
    i dont think that you had a bridezilla moment i think that you were just frustrated bc you went out the way to change the color and then when you change it get discontinued again.. but its okay to be frustrated bc its a lot going on right now.

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Options

It's okay. On, the bright side 11 months and your venue is paid off??? WOOOOORD! hi-5!

P.S. TRY PEARLS PLACE (i heard you need to order early though)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

they managed to get a few tears out of me...........

LMAO!!!!  vonnie! this was hilarious!! pulled em outta you huh gul?    no ma'am.  A proper bridezilla would've stomped her foot, marched up to the catalog desk and demanded they get your shit back and however they do that is NOT your problem.  Zillas are about tantrums lovie, you're good.  In addition to Tash's suggestion, try other David's nationwide.  Sometimes a store will stop selling a dress by market/region, not demand.  NYC has a huge inventory, call and speak to a person.   If that doesn't work, there is a bride, your size, who already has your dress in pink.  Look for her on preownedweddingdresses.com.   If that doesn't work our plan C is to look for it wherever else it's sold at a slightly higher price.  <--- I know, but if she's your dream, let's dab our tears and cross this off our list. 

piggybacking - UP TOP!! on paying off the venue.  Heffa you betta TWIRL!!   ;-)

• Options
    Can you pick a dress and they dye it pink? Don't cuss me out, I don't know how this works. I bought my dress off the David's Bridal website.
  • Options
    Lol @cidefi said don't cuss me out.

But I don't think thats was a bridezilla moment. I would be frustrated too. They don't have pink at all or just not the right one?
  • Options
    sorry been MIA but I asked them if they'd be able to Dye it since they still have pink on DB website and the chick said no. It looks like my only chabce of getting pink dresses are ordering them off the website
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards