Chit Chat

It's official....

We are moving.    

Sorry @kmmssg wold love to have put a face to my long time poster friend.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 

Re: It's official....

• Well....damn and CONGRATULATIONS!!! So happy to hear that things went the way  you were hoping.  How soon are you moving?  So much for meeting Chef D (who I would be crazy allergic to) and you!  I wish you many good things anyway!
  • so this means Dh got the job!? congrats! where are you headed?
  • Congrats to DH! That's exciting :)

• lyndausvi said:
    cruffino said:
    so this means Dh got the job!? congrats! where are you headed?
    Oops.  forgot that part I was so excited,  Aspen
    Yaaaaaay!!!! Let me be the first one to welcome you to the lovely state of Colorado :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • That's awesome, congrats!
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Many, many, MANY congrats to your DH on getting his dream job!!
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • Congrats! Speaking of Chefs, how's Chef D?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congratulations to you and DH! I'm sad you're moving further away from the East Coast but your future locale is gorgeous!

I still hold onto the hope that we'll catch a Yankee game together one day.
  • Congratulations! Colorado is beautiful!

• How exciting! Congrats to your H for landing his dream job! And to you for being supportive!
  • Words cannot express how jealous I am that you are moving to Aspen. Get a season pass to Snow Mass, then post pictures so I can live through you.

Do you work? Will you have to quit your job? Or find a new one?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Okay, now the shitty part starts.  Finding movers.    GRRRR

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • KatWAG said:

Words cannot express how jealous I am that you are moving to Aspen. Get a season pass to Snow Mass, then post pictures so I can live through you.

Do you work? Will you have to quit your job? Or find a new one?

I work from home and can work anywhere.  However, I'm not fond of the job so I might look for a new one there.   I was only there for 6 months when we moved here to IN a year ago.  I didn't want to job hope too much.  Plus the job is really flexible and pays not that bad.

Now that I have almost 2 years with the company it might look better on my resume.

• Yay! Congrats to your H on getting this dream job! You better have your internet hooked up and waiting for you out there, cuz we're going to miss you if you take too long moving!

Also... did someone mention a Yankees game? Cuz, um, I'm down for that. Especially if I can get FI's company tickets again (Delta Skybox seats)!

~*~*~*~*~

• Aspen is so beautiful. FI took me there as my xmas present last year.
  • Congratulations to your H!  That's awesome!  Good luck with the move.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• congrats to your DH!!! and happy moving

• Yay! Congrats to your H on getting this dream job! You better have your internet hooked up and waiting for you out there, cuz we're going to miss you if you take too long moving!

Also... did someone mention a Yankees game? Cuz, um, I'm down for that. Especially if I can get FI's company tickets again (Delta Skybox seats)!

DH loves the Yankees (Queens/Long Island boy).  Back in the day we went to games.  Banana and me said we would go one day together, but never really worked out.

Someday it will though.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards