California-Los Angeles

Can anyone recommend a place for Bridesmaid dresses?

I'm set with my dress, but my girls need their threads!  The salon I went to for my dress is notorious for being absolutely wonderful for brides and wretched for bridesmaids.  We've all had bad experiences with David's Bridal and Alfred Angelo and want to shop at a place with a good selection and great customer service.   Navigating yelp was difficult as all of the reviews for bridesmaid dresses were buried under bridal gown reviews.   Can anyone recommend anything?  In the Long Beach or Pasadena areas preferably.  Thanks!

Re: Can anyone recommend a place for Bridesmaid dresses?

• Well Im in the South Bay area. I bought my dress at a salon called Bridal Elegance (in Old Torrance area) They had a lot of bridesmaids selections. I was going to check them out myself when it comes time for me to shop for BM dresses. There is another shop in the East Torrance area called House of Brides. It looks like a little whole in the wall, but they sell all the Alfred Sung dresses I LOVE!
  • I don't have any suggestions but i can tell you where not to go.. panache of pasadena. They are not helpful at all bride or bridesmaid
  • You can try Bella Bridesmaids in Miracle Mile. I'm going there on Saturday so I'll let you know what I think!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards