Luxury Weddings

Show me your centerpieces!

Please share photos of your centerpieces! :) If you have details about the types of flowers used, please include those as well!

Re: Show me your centerpieces!

• @futuremrscrystal

Here's 2 pictures of our centerpieces. They're not perfect because we were just testing the size of them on the tables but you get the idea.
  • hlvonb said:
    @futuremrscrystal

Here's 2 pictures of our centerpieces. They're not perfect because we were just testing the size of them on the tables but you get the idea.
    I love those! I was thinking of something similar to add to the flowers we are having, but I do not have any pictures.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Here are our centerpieces...

The first pick is of 3-4 varying height vases filled with flowers.  There is quiet an assortment in there to include roses, green buttons, hypericum berry, lisianthus, stock, dark purple carnations, and some other things I can't remember.

The first pick is a bit harder to see but again varying height vases and they were filled with purple/green orchids and a floating candle placed on top.

• hlvonb said:
    @futuremrscrystal

I love those! I was thinking of something similar to add to the flowers we are having, but I do not have any pictures.

@emmaxbean93

I think adding flowers to something like that with just a couple gems or what not on the bottom of the water would look really pretty

• Oooh! That would be very pretty! I am going to have a few different style of centerpieces, but with the same concept. Were having 4 tables with taller CP and some with smaller ones put on a mirrored platform. Other than that I might add some candle votives to add to it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Oooh! That would be very pretty! I am going to have a few different style of centerpieces, but with the same concept. Were having 4 tables with taller CP and some with smaller ones put on a mirrored platform. Other than that I might add some candle votives to add to it.
    @emmaxbean93

I think the candles would be a nice touch. Just be careful not to overdo it
  • Definitely. I am only having a few per table.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I wish I had centerpieces to show you! I have been going back and forth on what I want and I just can't decide. How did some of you other ladies decide on your centerpieces when there is so much to choose from?
  • I fell in love with a centerpiece from a Bridal Expo. Then I went to the florist and he made me a sample with the colors I wanted. My final sample will be a combination of both pictures. I love the amount of orchids in the first picture but love the colors in the other picture. I only want ivory and light blush tones. I want my centerpieces to be hydragea, blush roses, dendrobium orchids and green snap dragons! I will upload my pictures soon!
  • @alm&mdm - those centerpieces are gorgeous. I was kind of leaning towards something like that, but I just can't decide.

@futuremrscrystal - I can't wait to see pictures of what you are describing.
  • Very pretty. I especially love the second one, but I'm partial to roses :)
  • This is my inspiration. Hoping the end result will be the same :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • No pictures of them but they will be in gold hurricane vases, candy bianca roses with white hydrangeas and queen anne's lace.

Anniversary

• This is the closest example I can find to what we are doing.  We are going for a modern look, so having several tall skinny vases of different heights clustered together with different all white blooms coming out.  We will have phalaenopsis (sp?) orchids like in this pic, plus white calla and others.
    I didn't want anything too traditional so I told my florist no roses or hydrangeas.  

• Here's mine.  Half the tables were lamps decorated with hydrangea and greenery and the other was a flower arrangement of manzanita branches, roses, orchids, and hydrangea. 
  • Here's mine.  Half the tables were lamps decorated with hydrangea and greenery and the other was a flower arrangement of manzanita branches, roses, orchids, and hydrangea. 
    Cool lamps!
  • KikiMiraKikiMira member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2014
    I went as cheap as possible with height and this is what I came up with. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Here are mine! I had some tall and some short matching arrangements with clear glass vases.
  • Here are our centerpieces...

The first pick is of 3-4 varying height vases filled with flowers.  There is quiet an assortment in there to include roses, green buttons, hypericum berry, lisianthus, stock, dark purple carnations, and some other things I can't remember.

The first pick is a bit harder to see but again varying height vases and they were filled with purple/green orchids and a floating candle placed on top.
    Those are nice. But you spelled Ngata's name wrong.
  • @futuremrscrystal these are my centrepieces: they're just bowls on a gold charger plate filled with ivory and pink petals, 3 floating candles, and they'll have crystals in the bottom. There will also be clear crystals on the plate and 3 votive candles around the plate.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
  • Here is the mock up that the florist made- obviously without all the flowers:

My inspiration:
  • This is the inspiration for mine- meeting with my florist this weekend to show her what I'm looking for- the idea is classy, soft, elegant. The carpet in the ballroom is loud too so we want lower light to make sure it's not emphasized....I'll probably use white roses instead of hydrangeas as well

• d2vad2va member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    My inspiration, minus the lace.

I recently bought a shit tonne of crystal garland so we will have that hanging on the sides of the vases and I have gold mercury votives.

• This was our inspiration. It won't look like this, but it's what gave us our idea. I can't wait to finish one of them so I can post a picture of what it looks like. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ours will be sort of like this--but might do cornflowers for a pop of blue (and they have a sentimental connection) in some of the julep cups and we are painting the cups bronze and having a lot of votives scattered on the center of the tables.  We wanted something simple and low and I wanted a touch of my southern roots, so the julep cups seemed like a nice change from mason jars, etc.
  • We had a single long table with florals down the entire length and tall crystal candelabras. Then on our round tables, we had a larger centerpiece surrounded by much smaller floral arrangements and crystal candle holders. Sorry if these pics are huge! imageimage
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• This is what our centerpieces ended up being. Completely not anything close to what we were planning on, but I think they turned out gorgeous and really fit in with what we were trying to do. They are potted orchids in vases surrounded by wine corks and wrapped in grapevine. The grapes on the tables are real and there were gold branches sticking out with the orchids. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards