Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

False Eyelashes

Any suggestions for good brands of false eyelashes?? Glue?? I have sensitive skin and wear contact lenses so I'm looking for a brand of glue that is relatively gentle.

Re: False Eyelashes

• Options
    I used the Sephora brand individual lashes and they worked great with no irritation (and I have pretty sensitive skin). They're about $10.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Use Duo glue (can be found at most drug stores and Sephora) and it will make your life a lot easier and won't ripe your lashes off! I've tried other kinds of glue and nothing works the same.
    I always use Ardell lashes. They're fabulous!! You can find them at Walmart, Target, Sally Beauty, etc and they're only about $4-6 each, depending on the kind.
  • Options
     Would you guys recommend wearing these lashes for a destination wedding. Im sure ill be in the beach and pool a few days before wedding I wonder if they will hold up till wedding day...
  • Options
    @carters0908 they make waterproof lash glue, but I recommend doing a "test run" of any products you're going to use before your wedding.  Try applying some lashes and seeing how they hold up. 

OP, I don't remember the names off the top of my head, but some brands are approved for sensitive skin, if you go to sephora or Ulta and ask a beauty advisor about brands for sensitive skin, they should point you in the right direction.  Also try out any lash glue you buy before your wedding- if it's not going to feel good on your skin, you want to find out beforehand, not on your wedding day!    I can't stand how a full set of false lashes feels/looks on me, so I either cut a full set of lashes in half before applying, or use this set of lashes from sephora, I use the smaller ones in the center and they look very natural- nobody even knows I'm wearing falsies! 
    http://www.sephora.com/fringe-benefits-lashes-P377383?skuId=1504901
  • Options
    I've used the Duo glue in the past and didn't have any problems with real lashes coming out or irritating my skin. Then I only get the partial ones that go in the outer corners.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards