Not Engaged Yet

February KAL!

I bought my yarn!! The pattern is pretty repetitive soooo how should we do this thing? Just knit at our own tempos? Have goals?

I'm out of town for the weekend so I figured I'd start this early :)
I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton

Re: February KAL!

• I was thinking knit at our own tempos and post photos every so often. I just got commissioned for 2 baby afghans so I'm knitting this as time allows now.
  • I like that plan. I'm also cross stitching 4 stockings by Xmas lol
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Ohhh I forgot about this! I'm going to have to knit this for myself since my office is ass-cold!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • @buddysmom80 haha it looks like it might be a quick enough knit to keep you warm!
  • edited February 2014
    I had to restart this - I learned important things about roving-type yarn, namely that you can't rip it out to fix a little mistake 10 rows back. I'm behind the pace I wanted to set for myself. My personal goal was to do about 25% every weekend during February so it would be done by the end of the month. I'm at about 25% right now, but I hope to be back on track by the end of next weekend. Here's what I've got so far:

Does anyone else have in-progress or maybe even finished photos?

ETA: @leia1979, I will be using this yarn again and again - thank you for introducing me to it!
  • Here's what I've accomplished so far. I had to frog this at one point due to me not paying attention (Thanks, binge-watch of The Following) and I've only been working on it on the weekends since during the week I'm working on a baby blanket. @keptinstiches that yarn color is so pretty!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • @buddysmom80, thanks! It's called Tidal. What yarn are you doing yours in? I really like the tonality of the blues.
  • @buddysmom80, thanks! It's called Tidal. What yarn are you doing yours in? I really like the tonality of the blues.

It's Knit Picks Swish (I think) Tonal in Pacific. I bought 3 skeins when I made a scarf and hat for a friend of mine and I ended up only using two skeins for those projects so I used the leftover on this scarf.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards