Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

COOKIE FAVORS?

The original plan of truffles as favors fell through. Now I am left medium sized favors boxes that could easily hold two or three madeleine cookies or something of the sort. Is there a bakery in Dallas that sells medium sized cookies or should I head to the nearest Tom Thumb store?

Re: COOKIE FAVORS?

• Options
    Maybe La Madeleine?
    Anniversary

• Options
    Rush Patisserie, Esmereldas, Tart Bakery, Reynier's French Bakery, Bread Winners, Corner Bakery. There are some really great spots in Dallas, but it will just boil down to how much you want to spend.
  • Options
    Layered Bake Shop makes the best macarons I have had this side of the Atlantic. Also, I am quite fond of the "serve yourself" cookie station at Whole Foods.... If you're okay with boxing everything yourself. Who am I kidding, I'm quite fond of cookies, period. 
  • Options
    Jchi001Jchi001 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited January 2014
    Sounds like I will have to "research" these suggestions. Thanks for the leads!
  • Options
    What part of Dallas? Here in Austin we have "Tiff's Treats" (which is also in Dallas and Plano) and their cookies are AMAZING! I believe it's about $10 a dozen; and they have all flavors. 
  • Options
    The reception will be in downtown Dallas, but I go past Oak Cliff, Uptown, and North Dallas every Day. I have seen Tiff's Treats in Dallas, so I will check what they have.

Thanks.
  • Options
    I'm going to recommend Tiff's Treats too. They are SO delicious! I've gotten my whole office addicted to them.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards