New Jersey

Where can the Groom try on the tuxes before selecting/ordering?

Hi everyone - My fiance and I have been to a few tux shops looking for his and his groomsmens tuxes.  None of the stores have a selection of tuxes for them to try on, and apparently we're expected to select the attire for our wedding from a swatch without ever seeing the vest pattern or trying on the jacket/pants.  Can anyone recommend some shops in the morris county area where we can go and have him try on full tuxes and vests before making our decision?

Thanks in advance!

Danielle
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Where can the Groom try on the tuxes before selecting/ordering?

• Men's Warehouse doesn't have full tuxes or vests to try on, but they had partial ties and vests that they were able to put together on a mannequin for us to see.  

Dante Zeller Tuxedo is a local chain; you may have better luck with them. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Biltmore Tuxedos in Ridgewood has selections to try on.  We haven't gone yet, but this is where we plan on going.  You can also try other local tuxedo places.  

Places like Men's Warehouse and Joseph A. Banks don't have a selection for you to try on. 
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Tuxton in Morristown lets customers try on any tux they want before renting. The owners name is Scott, he was the nicest person on the phone when I spoke to him. I believe they are on Cattano Ave right across from the Morristown movie theater in the hotel by the green. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • love the service at biltmore in ridgewood

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • H used Cozy Tuxedo in Morristown.  He was able to try on many different tuxes before choosing the one he liked best.  They also have other locations so it was easy for his groomsmen to go in a get measured.  
  • Thanks everyone, we went with Tuxton, they were amazing.  Scott (the owner) brought in various tuxes in my Fiance's size and he tried them all on with different color vests until we picked what we wanted for him, the groomsmen and the dads.  It was a great experience, and the price is just as good as you'll get at a cheap place like men's wearhouse!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards