Flowers

Bouquet advice

Hi, I am currently looking for bouquets and I have a few questions about buying them. I was wondering how advance do I need to order the bouquets. Also, does anyone from NYC have any recommendations of a good floral shop with "decent" price bouquets (preferably in Queens, Northern Brooklyn or Manhattan)? This may sound like a silly question but do I need to purchase 2 bouquets for me (1 bride bouquet and 1 toss bouquet)? Is it ok to buy silk bouquets for my BMs and MOH? I found a website that sells silk bouquets and they are affordable.

In other words...I am clueless lol I will greatly appreciate any advice :) Thank you!

Re: Bouquet advice

• Silks vs. real is a personal choice. I think it's fine t do them silk and yours real. You would only need a toss bouquet if you plan to do the toss yet still want to keep one for yourself. Florists can book up fast, so you should meet with one ASAP. I lived in TX and now VA, so no recs. You might post on the NYC board to get some local advice. Hope this helps!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • @AddieL73 thank you very much for your input. I will definitely post on another board. I was thinking having silk for my BMs and MH. I asked one of my BM if she will be ok with silk bouquets and she didn't mind at all. Thank you again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards