Pre-wedding Parties

NOLA B&B or Hotels

my bridesmaids and I are looking to rent either hotel rooms or a B&B for the few nights before the wedding. We want this to double as the bachelorette party (2 nights before the wedding) and a place to get ready at during the wedding. Sleeping wise it'll only be 7-8 people but getting ready for the wedding is going to be 8-15 people. I've tried to email a few places but no one is emailing me back and the ones who are would be acceptable if I had fewer people. Does anyone know a place that we could go that would be reasonable??? Ideally I'd like a B&B that is a house that we can rent, or even just a house doesnt need to be a B&B. GAH idk, anyone have any thoughts or suggestions????

Re: NOLA B&B or Hotels

• You would probably be better off posting this on the local boards for New Orleans.
  • Try vacationrentals.com or vrbo.com.  They have pictures of the houses and vacation rentals. I always use those sites when I am traveling somewhere and staying for a while. It also is a good idea if you want to have many people for less money.  They have daily, weekly and monthly rates. I am from NOLA, originally.  I hope you and your girls have an amazing time!
  • Air BnB is a good option as well. We have been making a lot of inquiries for this same purpose and most people have been super nice and eager to help us find the right place.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards