Pennsylvania
Options

Sue Ames Bridal Outlet?

Hello Hello!
Has anyone ever heard of or been to Sue Ames Bridal Outlet in Allentown? I heard they have discounted formal wear (I was thinking for the mothers?)... thoughts?

Thanks girls!

Re: Sue Ames Bridal Outlet?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have never heard of this.  If you go let us know if it is worth the trip to check out!!  Thanks for the info!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I never heard about it. But definately let us know how it is!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    sparkleslovesparkleslove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was there and I got my veil there. It is really discounted. Some of the mothers gowns are about 50.00. I was amazed when I walked in there. Really nice stuff in there and the staff is very helpful and very very nice
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do they have bridesmaids dresses there?
    Visit Red.weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes they do have bridesmaids dresses there. When I was there most of the dresses were 50.00. They also had flower girl dresses for 50.00. Its an awesome place.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    they just opened up on valentines day.. i wish i would have waited to purchase my dress. I fell in love with another dress there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY!!!! So excited! Thank you for the feedback. :):):)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress here.  Ordered it about two months ago and it should be in in about 4 or 6 more.  I was SO happy that I found EXACTLY what I was looking for, and it was about $600.  It wasn't "off the rack"-it will be ordered exactly to my size.  Also, we didn't use them for bridesmaids dresses, but they will be ordering the dresses that we want and giving them to us at 20% off MSRP.  I am SO glad I found this place after looking at practically every other bridal store in the LV and not finding exactly what I knew I wanted.
  • Options
    I am thinking of checking this place out. Does anyone know if you need an appointment?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I went to Sue Ames yesterday and finally said yes to a dress. The staff was extremely helpful and excited for me. There was nothing but honest and positive feedback for every dress I tried on. Once we narrowed it down to two dresses, our consultant put the veil on and handed me a bouquet for both dresses. She wasn't pushy and offered up all of the information on the dress without the promise of a purchase. They give a 20 discount on all dresses MSRP. They do not do alterationswhich is good for me, because its pretty far. They recommend appointments on Saturdays, but walk ins are welcome during the week. Highly recommend this place for brides on a budget. All dresses are under 700.
  • Options
    I went to Sue Ames this weekend and had a wonderful experience. I picked several dresses and they brought me a few more based on the pictures that I showed them of styles I liked. They were not pushy and were very helpful. I haven't made a choice yet as I also found another dress at a different shop but the prices at Sue Ames are great. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards