Wedding Reception Forum

Head table help!

So my fiancé really wants to have a head table at our reception, which I don't mind I'm totally fine with. My dilemma is I would really like my wedding party to be able to be seated with their SO's. Recently my fiancé was a groomsman in a wedding where they had a head table and they did not seat me with him, instead I had to spend dinner with a whole group of people I didn't know. This experience was pretty terrible. How can I set up a head table to accommodate me and the groom, 8 people in the wedding party and their SO's? that's 18 people!  

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Head table help!

• I would suggest a Kings table. That is a long rectangular table with chairs on either side.

• Ditto Maggie. That way, everyone can sit together. And kudos to you for not wanting to split up couples!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • My son had a KIng's Table at his wedding.  It worked out beautifully.  They even included the parents of the bride and groom at the table, and a sibling and her spouse.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards