DC

mani/pedi?

Hi girls!

I wanted to take my MOH and BMs to get mani/pedi on Friday before my wedding. Any good suggestions in DC area? I don't want to blow my budget cause I think I'm also paying for their hair/make-up. 

Thanks!

Re: mani/pedi?

• dawnmhaydendawnmhayden member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where are you looking?  In DC?  MD? VA?  I have good recs for MD...
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Dawn- what are your MD recs?? 
    226 Invitedimage 153 Are Ready to Partyimage 68 Are Washing Their Hairimage 5 Better Not Make Me Hunt Them Downimage RSVP Date: June 15
    July 10, 2010
    imageimage
    Planning Bio
  • dawnmhaydendawnmhayden member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love LA nails in Rockville-we went there for my friends wedding and it was big enough for all of us to get manis and pedis.  These days for my usual manis and pedis I go to LV nails, also in Rockville.  They do a great job and are super nice but the place is smaller (they only have 3 or 4 women working there) so you would probably need to go in shifts.
    Both places are reasonable and very clean (which is super important to me).

imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    thanks. was looking more for in DC or NOVA.
  • edited December 2011
    I like the Elizabeth Arden Red Doors Spas, they have a couple of locations in the DC/NoVa area, including Pentagon Row where I go.  But they might be pricey.
  • edited December 2011
    There's a place in Arlington called Ivy.  It's off of Washington Boulevard nearish Clarendon/Ballston.  I go there myself and love it.  It's cheaper, but they do a fantastic job.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards