Wedding Reception Forum

ideas for an entrance song?

anyone have soem suggestions for a fun/funny/ upbeat entrance song to the reception?  Im totally stumped!!!  I want somethign that is a little bit bad ass!  Thank you

Re: ideas for an entrance song?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_ideas-for-an-entrance-song?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:5Discussion:64e0a0dd-bed6-4f5e-945e-80cdd747eaf3Post:ef478b88-ad6a-446b-a5ce-77dc445c6ca0">ideas for an entrance song?</a>:
    [QUOTE]anyone have soem suggestions for a fun/funny/ upbeat entrance song to the reception?  Im totally stumped!!!  I want somethign that is a little bit bad ass!  Thank you
    Posted by Lazynella[/QUOTE]

Survey Says: NIB by Black Sabbath <a href="http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106088&page=1" rel="nofollow">http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106088&page=1</a> because nothing says love like satan's bride
    image   imageimage
    You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

• Sweet Child Of Mine? GNR?
    image   imageimage
    You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

• We used Juicy by Norotious BIG...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We're using "Marry You" by Bruno Mars!
    White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker 168 invited image | 61 are coming image | 10 can't make it image | 97 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: March 9th
  • We are thinking about doing Jock Jams (you know, the Space Jam song) or maybe Tonight's gonna be a Good Night
  • Thats so funny about your Nerdy friend!! awsome

• I am beyond stumped on this myself and we are 36 days away from the wedding! AHHH Help!
  • Our bridal party is walking in to, Happy by Pharell Williams.

We, are undecided. I love the oldies, but for some reason I am not feeling it for my entrance and he is. I was listening to the radio to get ideas and the beginning (first 50 seconds) of Pitbulls song, Hecha Pa Ya, caught my attention. It's upbeat and I love a good beat that makes me want to dance :)

Any other suggestions?

THANKS!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I haven't decided on any of our songs yet, but considering best day of my life/American authors for the intros to the reception.
  • I think we are going with Tinie Tempah - "Written in the Stars" as our entrance song. I just only want them to play the chorus. It's pretty awesome. Well to me it is. ;-)
  • Hubby and I came in to "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" by Stevie Wonder.  Upbeat and fun for the guests, and the signed/I'm Yours lyric was appropriate considering we'd just gotten married ;)
  • We came in to "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" by the Beatles.
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • JessicaB387JessicaB387 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2014
    I like Let's Get Ready to Rumble, I think it makes for a fun entrance - the one that begins with "Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the main event!"

I also like Let's Get it Started by the Black Eyed Peas and Crazy in Love by Beyonce!

• I dj on the side and have seen "Whole Love Love" by Zeppelin a few times, Boom Boom Pow, Songs that include peoples names if applicable ( Mrs Jones, Mrs Robinson, etc) TV show theme songs) among others, the ones above are good too. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards