Destination Weddings Discussions

Farewell lunch/Likkle more

Well hello knoties,

I am set to wed Jun 7th of this year...welp long story short some are joing us in jamaica some arnt.....One of the people that wont be joining us is my mother.....So I have planned a lunch (only availible time 1pm) at my favorite buffet they serve southern food and also have a hibachi chef there to...Its very affordable $10 per person....So that being said Im inviting friends family new and old co-workers to join us....I am hoping to have our registry gifts exchanged at this time to the lunch will be 4 days on a sunday before we leave for Jamaica....That being said how would you knotties decorate, handle speeches, and what would you do so its still special for those not joining you....and also Likkle more is what Jamaicans say to say see you later mon" which title do you like more Farewell lunch or Likke more lunch....

Re: Farewell lunch/Likkle more

• We had a lunch pre wedding party and I think it was a great idea! It ended up being 50 people but most of those couldnt join us in Vegas. We kept it very casual. No speeches or weddingy stuff. I like the Likkle More title.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• lol that sounds like fun....Thats what we are def doing a likkle more lunch...Im sure im going to want speeches and talks about the wedding lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards