Just Engaged and Proposals

Hello!

I have been engaged for almost two months and have been reading these boards like crazy, but haven't introduced myself...so here I am.  We are doing everything fast, as we are getting married in July 2014! But, I have most of the "big stuff" done...just working on some of the details (that is, most vendors are lined up, dress and BM dresses picked and ordered, etc.).  There's still a lot to do but the short time to do it makes me make decisions quick, which is nice! 

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and thanks for sharing all of the tips I've been reading...I will try to start adding some of my own :)

Have a great day!

Re: Hello!

• Congratulations!
  • Congrats and happy planning!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Congrats! Happy planning!
  • Hello and congratulations! :)
    Anniversary
  • Congrats, and happy planning!

Tell us more about you, your FI, your wedding, etc. :)
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • Thanks, ladies! 

We are getting married in Massachusetts (he's from here, I'm a gypsy, so it all made sense)...but we have a ton of people coming in from all over, which makes logistics...uh...fun.  But, we are hoping that might cut down on the number who actually come...we shall see!

Hoping for outdoor ceremony, weather permitting--but have a good back up plan in case and the reception inside in a ballroom I am trying desperately to personalize without breaking the bank!

The wedding has a little bit of a rustic feel (don't worry, not all mason jars and burlap) and a little bit of bling "elegantly country" is how I like to think of it :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards