April 2014 Weddings

This is really happening!

Since I've mailed out the invitations this past week and have had people RSVP (we're having people do that online via our website), it feels more real than it has since we got engaged and started planning everything! Anyone else feeling this??

Re: This is really happening!

• I also mailed out invites last week, and it definitely feels more real!  I can't believe how close it is!
  • Mailing out invites this week too! The pile of them sitting on the table is crazy! I can't believe that it's already February!
  • I just got a text last night from my best friend that she got hers in the mail....so exciting!  Now I am going to camp out by my mailbox for the next couple of days for my first RSVP! So exciting!

• I feel the exact same way! I mailed invitations yesterday and people are already RSVP'ing online. It feels a lot more real. I feel like I am a lot more excited... And a lot less stressed! Good luck down the home stretch.
  • Yay!
    We got our first RSVP's in the mail yesterday and today. So exciting!
  • It's exactly 7 weeks for us today! I have to keep telling myself that there is about another month left for people to RSVP and stop hoping everyone will just magically RSVP by tomorrow so I can plan the seating chart haha. Ah!
  • We're nailing down final details, and I need to go for my final dress fitting. It's crazy to think we're 6 weeks out, so excited and kind of hoping time keeps going quicker rather than slower. I just started a new job, so that's helping the days go quicker!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Final dress fitting?  yikes...im going for my first this Friday!  Although to be fair, I am only having it hemmed, a French bustle and going to see if she can make it a little more of a "sweetheart" neckline.
  • Mines been a process, I bought Maggie Sottero's Debbie from a sample sale and it was too big. So I've had several fittings, to progressively get it correct. This should be the last one needed!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have just received my first 5 rsvps :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards