Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

What color shoes

mrstobe00mrstobe00 member
First Anniversary
edited February 2014 in Wedding Etiquette Forum
For my bridesmaids dresses the color is violet like a dark purple and the wedding colors are violet and chocolate. What color shoes should my girls wear? I uploaded the dress and color please help.

Re: What color shoes

• Options
    If you're going to request specific shoes, you're going to have to pay for them. If you request generic shoes, that they can buy anywhere, that's on them to buy.

I'd say a nice nude pump would go well with those dresses.
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • Options
    Black or silver, (but I think the silver would be too light to match against chocolates and dark purples). They could do a gold or nude, that would be nice. And pretty much everyone has nude shoes!
  • Options
    Nude or gold.

Anniversary
  • Options
  • Options
    Nude, plus it's reusable 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    loro929loro929 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited February 2014
    I second/third/fourth the nude! It goes with everything (and there is a good chance your girls will already have something of that color in their closets!).

@mrstobe00 PS. love those dresses!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Tell them any nude shoe. You definitely don't want them to be uncomfortable all day and my guess is that most of them already have some in their closet.
  • Options
    I did nude shoes, and I'd suggest that for your WP as well. Nowadays most girls already own a nude shoe, and they are popular enough that you can find a new pair of them when shopping on a budget! And of course, looking through my photos, I barely see any with their shoes in the pictures, and I barely notice the shoes when they are there.  
  • Options
    Any color that they would like wear again, nude, black, silver...

Anniversary

• Options
    Nude pumps always work. I don't want anymore colored shoes at this point!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards