Attire & Accessories Forum

Chicken cutlets!

Ladies,

I love my dress, it's a sweetheart neckline and fit n flare. I have a bra that I will be wearing with the dress, but I want to add just a little push up. I've read about a dozen different silicone inserts, like chicken cutlets, to use but was wondering what you guys have tried and what works best? I don't really need to add a cup size, I'm a 36C, but I do want just a little cleavage. I'm not looking for my boobs to be up to my chin. ;) any recommendations on would be greatly appreciated!!

Re: Chicken cutlets!

• I would probably leave it alone because it looks so weird when boobs are too high, but I know people have used some from VS that they love.
  • As a 36C I would imagine that you already have some cleavage going on.  I would think with your bra and your dress altered correctly your boobs should be sitting up right, in the correct spot all on their own.

But if you really want to push them up I would talk to your seamstress because many times they can add pads directly to your dress so you won't have to worry about a cutlet falling out of moving around.

• Maybe you could just switch the bra you are wearing with it to one with a bit more push up?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards