Just Engaged and Proposals

A Perfect Proposal from a Wonderful Man

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for two years now. We started talking to our parents about the idea of marriage about a month ago. He made it seem like it would be a while before we'd really be engaged so boy was I surprised when he perfectly proposed to me on 9/26/10!!

We both are really into chickens and pigeons both for showing and hobby purposes! He recently bought a group of the most beautiful pigeons I have ever seen. I automatically took to a particular white and black one that is beyond beautiful!! That day he had made plans for us to go the park we spent alot of time at while dating. When he canceled I was really disappointed but I went over to his house to see him instead. I walked out to the barn to see if he needed any help with anything. He asked me to get "My pigeon" out of its pin to get its number off of its leg band. When I turned around he was on bended knee. He took the ring off the pigeons foot (which i didnt previously see) and asked me o marry him!! Of course I said yes!! His mother, grandma, and sister were waiting inside to congradulate me!! It was so perfect!! I cant wait to get married to that boy!!

Much love,
Kailee

Re: A Perfect Proposal from a Wonderful Man

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards