May 2014 Weddings

Wedding Night Lingerie: Simple, Silly, Sexy, or..?

Alright, so the one thing I absolutely cannot decide on is what style of lingerie to wear on the wedding night! I know this is a super personal topic, but I was just wondering if anyone has purchased theirs yet (you don't have to share what exactly it is if you don't want to!), or has an idea of the style or 'mood' that they're going for. Sometimes I think that I want something elegant and classy and very bridal (but still sexy), and other times, I want to just go for all-out racy sex appeal, knowing that my new hubby will be the only one laying eyes on me! Haha. The only thing that's a constant is that I don't think I want anything from VS, Frederick's, etc... I want to go more unique than that. FI joked yesterday that I should wear one of those mass-produced slutty Halloween costumes haha

Re: Wedding Night Lingerie: Simple, Silly, Sexy, or..?

• I have no clue. I do some bra blogging, so I am inundated with lingerie offerings everyday. I likely will go for something that's "sweet", but with an edge :)
    Anniversary
  • I can almost guarantee it will be something simple and sweet. It's definitely not my personality to be over-the-top racy or super sexy :)
  • I'm not even thinking about that right now!  Most likely I don't think I'll get anything special cuz knowing FI and I we'll pass out as soon as our heads hit the pillow (maybe even before then lol)!! 
    Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I'm not even thinking about that right now!  Most likely I don't think I'll get anything special cuz knowing FI and I we'll pass out as soon as our heads hit the pillow (maybe even before then lol)!! 
    Haha I'm with you on that one. I was thinking about getting the personalized underwear that say Mrs. Newlastname on them, but that's the only thought that I've given it. The truth is I'm old and I like comfortable underwear so we'll see :)
    I'm in the same boat!  Its going to be such a long day, I don't think he'll notice or care about a special outfit.  I'll stock up on that stuff for the honeymoon :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    I'm in the same boat!  Its going to be such a long day, I don't think he'll notice or care about a special outfit.  I'll stock up on that stuff for the honeymoon :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Haha I'm kinda feeling the same way as all of you! It's like, am I even going to put it on if I buy anything, or will I just collapse the minute I get through the door? Will he even see it, or will he be snoring? Haha

• Yeah, I have given it some thought when I see something.  But I haven't found anything that I really like.  I have decided that I'll just keep my eyes open and when I find what I like I'll get it.  I still don't know if I'll get just a bra and panty set, or something a bit more.  I'm very...blessed up top so I have to consider that when shopping around.  I do know that for under my dress I'll get a strapless corset type thing cause just a strapless bra won't cut it.  But anyways, I'll find something that will be just right :)
    Anniversary
  • I heard that you are gonna be too tired to wear about being intimate that night, so I'm not planning anything yet...
  • IM GOING WITH SIMPLY NAKED...LOL
  • So I went into VS to get some comfy and cute underthings to wear for my first dress fitting next week and I ended up also buying this for the wedding night or morning, or heck even honeymoon. It's cotton so its super soft and comfy (and covers me enough so I don't feel naked or stupid like lingerie does lol) but has the lace and open v-back for the sexiness. I had a rewards card so I didn't mind spending a lil extra to have this on hand.
    Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • bellaluna290bellaluna290 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited February 2014
    ArtTeacher23 that's super cute!
    Anniversary
  • I'm doing a corset with matching bottoms and black thigh high lace stockings. (FI has a thing for corsets and stockings.) And then I have a sheer white slip thing with pink lace boy shorts and bra for later that night.

I'm sure we will b exhausted from all the wedding day stuff, buy I still want to try to do something special for man. :-)
  • I am a burlesque dancer, so lingerie is uber common in our place. One of my favourite places to order from is: http://www.lingeriediva.com/ They have a wide selection of non-VS type things! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @kikimira Thanks for the recommendation. My fiance and I picked something out from that site and it was delivered last night! It's a corset and garters, but in very feminine, girly colors with lots of lace and sparkle. We are saving it for the wedding night. Thanks again!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You are welcome!! Great!!! I love that store! :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards