Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

XP: Invites Dilemma, Please Help

I fell in love with the invitations below, found on etsy, however they are around $6/piece - which is wayy out of my budget.
I would need to order around 100 invitations.  I don't want to spend more than $250-300.  I figured the DIY route would be best and recreate these, but the glitter paper is around $1 per 12x12 sheet - - by the time you add up the costs of invites plus 2 inserts, it gets crazy.
So then I figured I would do a print at home kit ... but I can't find any I like.  I did purchase a kit SEE HERE (sparkly/glitter) but it seems so cheap/flimsy when I opened it up .... I'm so stuck, IDK what to do!  

I see Ann's bridal bargains have some good deal on invites - anyone order there? are they nice?
Any other ideas?

Re: XP: Invites Dilemma, Please Help

• Options
    You could try the american wedding- they have pretty inexpensive nice invitations. And they are always emailing 20% or 40% off. 

• Options
    Those are so pretty!!! Also keep in mind postage for your invite budget, square sizes or rectangular ones that are larger than the max size listed by USPS, inserts (added weight), and anything that sticks up (like the ribbon and circle in your pic) can cause extra postage costs.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Did you return the kit? If not why not buy the colored car stock and mount the flimsy invite on it after printing and then adhere it to the pocket envelope? That would firm it up, but it would increase the postage costs.
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards