Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Las Vegas Wedding

Hi all!  I am hoping for a little advise.  My fiance and I are getting married in Las Vegas and will have family and a few very close friends attending, probably a total of 15 people.  I know the expense they will be taking on to share our day with us and I really do want to do a few nice things for them.  After all they are there for us.  I have been searching for a nice but affordable restaurant to have dinner after the ceremony.  It doesn't need to be anything fancy but not tacky either, neither of our families and/or friends are food critics and are probably more interested in a fun place rather then a place that is too fancy.  Since our ceremony will be at a chapel and not a hotel, we are taking care of a limo to get them to the chapel and back to the hotel. I have also figured out gift bags for everyone for their hotel when they arrive and I am happy with that idea but if anyone has other ideas, I would love to hear them!

Re: Las Vegas Wedding

• Options
    What type of food/cuisine would you like and what is your budget?

I may be a bit biased but I saw the DiCarlo room at Maggianos set up for a small wedding dinner on my scouting trip and it looked BEAUTIFUL! However the minimum there is $1500 + tax + 20% service fee, but you can add linens, floral decor and even uplighting to your minimum.

Aria also has some lovely restaurants with private rooms/wine cellars that would accommodate your size group.

Something a bit lower budget is strip burger up at Fashion Show Mall or El Segundo Sol.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Options
    Oh and some other FUN options if you are not worried about a private room are Gilley's, Kahunaville, Carlos n Charlies etc.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Options
    Thank you for the suggestions!  I like the idea of italian and american food.  Not sure on the budget but I I would say around $1000 with meal a 1-2 drinks.  I did see Maggianos when I was doing some basic searching.  Not sure if we would need a private room.  I guess it would depend on how many people come.  I think I may give them a call and see what they can offer.  Yeah, the $1500 is a bit steep for 15-20 people.  I will take a look at the other places as well.  Thanks again for the ideas, I really do appreciate it.
  • Options
    If you're up for fun, consider teppanyaki, like Benihana at LVH or Osaka on Sahara (off the Strip). The chefs are usually fun and entertaining, and for 15 people, you probably all fit at one station. I don't get the fascination with Maggiano's here. My suggestions for way better Italian would be Capo's, Siena Italian (my personal favorite Italian place), Ferrero's or Panevino (a little on the expensive side, but a great view of the Strip and the planes taking off and landing).
  • Options
    last time I was in Vegas I was at bucca di beppo (sp?) and I loved it, and the portions were huge! There's one inside Excalibur on strip and another location off strip.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards