New Jersey
Options

Budget friendly North Jersey venues

Anyone know of any budget friendly $50-$90/pp venues in Northern NJ? Our guest list is well over 200 and we are planning a Sunday Sept 2015 wedding. Preferably with an area for an outdoor ceremony and only hosts one event at a time. I would like to go for the illusion of opulence with out having to shell out $200 a head. Thanks!

Re: Budget friendly North Jersey venues

• Options
    You may have difficulty finding a space to accommodate both your large guest list and budget. Perona Farms does more than one event at a time, but they may be able to accommodate your budget and guest list. The Tides is in your price range,but they do more than one event at a time. Also check out The Knoll country club. If you can guarantee a large number, they may be more flexible with their pricing. I'm getting married at Black Bear Golf Club, which is part of the Crystal Springs resort group. They offer packages starting at $65/pp, but I think they can only accommodate up to 185.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Christa1310Christa1310 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2014
    Thanks. We we're thinking of looking at crystal springs.
  • Options
    The atrium in west orange can definitely work with you, we're paying super cheap for a Friday with 200 people. A Sunday is always cheaper!
  • Options
    Consider looking west (thought I would guess Crystal Sprng to be out of your budget).  There are other lowr cost venues out there including Farmstead GC and Lafayette House.  Even at Crystal, I understand Black Bear to be affordable
  • Options
    I literally emailed Crystal Springs for fun, not thinking it would realistically be in my budget.  I was pretty sure I was going to love Farmstead, but FI and I just couldn't get past the decorative wagons. 

FI and I ended up loving Black Bear and their pricing was an added bonus.  They recently updated all of the flooring throughout the venue.  It's the same chef and menu as Ballyowen but at a lower price, about $25 less per head. Feel free to send me a PM if you want more info and pictures.  
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Has anyone had their wedding at the Atrium in West Orange? Any reviews?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards