New Jersey - South
Options

Good spot for engagement photos?

We were thinking of Cooper River, but that's kind of blah.  I like the park in Cherry Hill on the back road behind the Coastline...I believe it's Maria Barnaby Greenwald or something like that.  Also considering Newton Lake park, Pennypacker Park or Hopkins Pond...these are all similar so I just don't know where to go.  We don't have any specific outdoor location that is really special to us so we are just looking for something pretty.  Any suggestions??

Re: Good spot for engagement photos?

• Options

Knights Park in Collingswood is really nice.  It is across from Collingswood High School and has bridges and a small pond.  You will get a good mix of backdrops here.  Friends of mine had their engagements done there and they came out great.

• Options
    Thanks, don't know how I didn't think of there earlier, since I lived in Collingswood for years!
  • Options
    Collingswood @jneen?? Camden? Wow.. you DO live in a slum. Its all starting to make sense now.
  • Options
    Collingswood is a slum?
  • Options
    BCH325 said:
    Collingswood @jneen?? Camden? Wow.. you DO live in a slum. Its all starting to make sense now.

@KnotPorscha this is a personal attack and she did the same thing to jneen in this thread too, clicky
  • Options
    @OliveOilsMom thanks.  I'm still confused as to how Collingswood is a slum and how my living there five years ago means "it's all starting to make sense" to this poster.  What is making sense? That I need a place for engagement photos?  I guess this, combined with the fact that I won't want to spend $300 on wedding shoes, means I am poor? I'm just so confused about what is happening here.
  • Options
    I'm not getting the Collingswood = Slum either! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards