Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Floral vs. Non Floral Centerpieces

I really love the candelabra centerpieces from Lindsay London.   I was quoted $60 per piece with an additional $175 set up and tear down fee.  I am wondering if this is really any cheaper than flowers?  I have not contacted any florists yet so I am trying to get a rough estimate of what an average floral centerpiece costs.  This is one of the areas I am trying to save money in so I'm not sure if the candelabras will actually be a savings in the long run? Anyone else know of vendors that rent candelabras in the area?  Preferably black or silver?  I've contacted a few but I really feel that Lindsay London's look the most elaborate.  I'm also not opposed to buying ones that are comparable to Lindsay's but I cannot find any for a cheaper price.

Re: Floral vs. Non Floral Centerpieces

• Options
    Due to budget we didn't do floral centerpieces. We opted to use the hurricane vases the venue had with glass stones on a mirror. We only had to provide the candle. So, sorry not much help, but we were happy without any flowers and it still looked nice.
  • Options
    mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    Nobody will remember your centerpiece but you so it seems a little silly to spend so much. My venue provided gorgeous centerpieces free of charge so we just went with those... I used Roses for Weddings for my flowers and Ety was great to work with and very reasonable. While I didn't do floral centerpieces, she does great ones at what seems to be a reasonable price. She did my chair covers so I picked my flowers up from her there while she was setting them up so that saved me on delivery for my flowers, too! www.rosesforweddings.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards