Maryland-Baltimore
Options

HR Jobs - Can Anyone Help?

Hi Ladies!
I'm usually a northern NJ knottie but I thought this board may work.  My fiancee lives in Maryland and I live in NJ.  I want to move down to the Baltimore/DC area to (finally!!!!!) be with my fiance, but the job market is tough for an out of towner!  Does anyone know of any Human Resources positions available in MD, DC or Northern VA? 

Long story short, my fiance and I met in college at UMD, and have been doing the long distance relationship for the last 5 years!! If anyone knows of anything, it would be GREATLY appreciated! TIA!

Re: HR Jobs - Can Anyone Help?

• Options
    heidilynn43heidilynn43 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's a huge area :) You may want to let us know a more limited area otherwise your travel time could be a couple hours with traffic! Where are you planning on living?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No idea!  My fiance lives in Odenton right now, but works in Bethesda.  He also has a pending offer in Towson if he wants to switch jobs. In this case, I think either Baltimore or DC would be the best shot. Uggghhhh stressful!!!! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out http://www.usajobs.com . Those would be federal positions but you might find something that works for you!
  • Options
    msisk08msisk08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Are you interested in a recruiting position? I know it's just one aspect of HR. If so please let me know, I can pass along contact information for a small recruiting company.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards