June 2014 Weddings

Plexus Slim?

So, I've put on 25 pounds since summer 2012 and 15 of that has been since October. I really don;t know what the heck is going on. My eating habits haven't changed, my activity level hasn't changed. Thankfully my dress fits still! However, I'm so ridiculously bloated and bc it's an empire waist I can totally look pregnant in it eeek! 

I know what to do for weight loss so I don't need tips or advice about that per se, but I'm wondering if anyone has tried Plexus Slim? I actually ordered some bc I have a friend who sells it and she has lost a LOT of weight using it.

If I can just drop this 15 pounds before the wedding, I'll be fine. Interestingly there are 15 weeks left LOL I will say that I know it would be incredibly helpful if winter would let up just a damn little so I could get outside and do things...not a fan of being outside in negative degree weather/wind chills *sigh* I'm beginning to wonder how the weather will be come June, if it'll even be warm enough for our outdoor ceremony lol
~*~June 21, 2014~*~

Re: Plexus Slim?

• I totally feel you.  I've been waiting for the temperature to creep up just enough that I could start jogging around my neighborhood again and try to drop a few pounds before the wedding.  I hate going to actual gyms, I'd really rather just be outdoors. But it was -4 degrees when I woke up this morning and that's just too damn cold to go for a walk or a jog.

Try not to put too much pressure on yourself though.  Weddings are stressful enough without adding pressure to yourself about weight.  I'm always wary of supplements or detox drinks because a lot of them have negative side effects.  Just be safe!

• Hone in on your eating and workouts and you should be fine. Weight loss supplements are rarely a good idea. While I'm not convinced that cutting carbs has a huge effect on weight loss itself, it does help remove bloat and lean you out so I'm planning on cutting them out about a month prior and only eating them moderately through then. Eat sensibly, do some hard HIIT workouts and weight training and you'll be good to go. Maybe not quite getting down 15 lbs but you will look good. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards