Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Wedding Cupcake Suggestions!

Hi ladies! 

So I am getting married May 31, 2014 and have been looking for a place to get cupcakes and a small cake to cut (we will be doing a cupcake tower) for the wedding that will deliver and set-up.

I emailed Sugar Queen cupcakes and got an estimate from them, but when I contacted them again and they haven't received anything back! I have sent over 4 emails and called twice in the past 6 weeks and have totally given up. If they can't get back to me on just an estimate, I obviously can't trust them to do the cupcakes for my wedding!

The hard thing for me is that I live in Oklahoma and am rarely able to make it down to Texas, especially to just try cakes :/. Any suggestions and/or reviews from personal experience would be helpful!

Thanks in advance!!

Re: Wedding Cupcake Suggestions!

• I absolutely LOVE The Cupcakery, but I think their packages are pretty expensive. It's worth a shot, though. Whole Foods and Central Market also do cupcakes.
    Anniversary

• Thank you a ton! I'll look into those! I appreciate it! :)
  • My sister used Cubed Cupcakes for her wedding. Everyone is still talking about them a year later. They have variety of flavors like Snikerdoodle, Cookie Dough and Red Velvet. The only downside is the price (about $3 a piece)...they may have a discount for bulk orders.
  • We used the flour shop in highland village and loved them!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • we are using redraspberry in plano. we are also doing a small tier cake with 150 cupcakes (3 diff flavors). it was about $550 including delivery and setup. ally and amanda are super sweet and have been great to work with so far!
  • How many cupcakes are you looking for? And where is the wedding? My friend does baking on the side and does all the cakes for people at our office. She is also doing the cupcakes and small cutting cake for my wedding in September.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards