Ohio-Cleveland

Indoor or Outdoor Wedding Photo locations

Hi everyone! Can anyone recommend any fabulous places to take pictures after the ceremony? Indoor and/or outdoor location ideas would be great! Thank you in advance!

Re: Indoor or Outdoor Wedding Photo locations

• mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    Where is your ceremony? Your reception? FInding places along the way would be best so let us know :)
  • Ceremony is Downtown and the reception is in Parma! Thanks!
  • mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    The county courthouse books up super fast and it's not cheap for pictures but you can use the outside...very pretty. I know others have used the BP building (that I think has a new name???). Tower City is also an option... There's a park at Ridge & Biddulph. We used it as it was across the street from my reception venue. There's a gazebo, a cute bridge, bushes and grassy areas. It was nice to not have to walk all over the place to get some cute shots.
  • The botantical gardens is nice but then very expensive. Here are a few free ideas for outdoors. Sorry I'm not really any help for indoor

• Northcoast Harbor (behind rock hall)
    • Cleveland Cultural Gardens along Martin Luther King (there are also that run along the roads above MLK)
    • Rock Hall
    • Outside of Browns Stadium
    • Outside Indians Stadium
    • Also if you want a more industrial feel you can go down by the river along the Rapid lines for the feel of train tracks plus there is the bridge that goes where you cross to go to west bank of the flats. Under the freeway bridges there is kind of cool too.
    • Tower City is free but it's kind of dated in decor in some areas
  • We did our indoor photos at the public library downtown on Superior. You have to make a "reservation" but it is free (and honestly, we were an hour late for ours and no one said anything). I think they just want to know how mnay people to expect. They have beautiful marble benches, floors and a few grand staircases. They also have some cool murals that provide some color background. The photos we took there are my very favorite ones. I am happy to send you the link if you'd like to see them.
  • Thanks you everyone! I would love to see the pics uszakk!
  • I would love to see the pictures from the Public Library too, uszakk. It sounds nice and is something different!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards