Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Sandals St Lucia

We THINK we've narrowed it down to the Grande. Give us advice. A nice beach is our number one priority.

Re: Sandals St Lucia

• Options
    Been twice. Love it! Reviews and pics in link above my siggy pic.

Also, if you want a nice beach (a bit rocky getting in the water though) check out Sandals Whitehouse in Jamaica. We just got back yesterday at 2am and I'm already in the process of booking again for next year (just waiting for my SSG points to come in).

I also have pics (no review yet) and daily diaries in the same link.

Of the four we have been to (Grande St. Lucian,Negril,Grande Antiguan and Whitehouse) Grande St. Lucian is our favorite smaller size resort and Whitehouse is our favorite larger size resort.
  • Options
    We're going to Sandals La Toc for ours but if we were more beach people, we probably would have leaned towards the Grande.  We've read La Toc can be choppy and its a smaller beach, but thats totally okay with us.. we are more pool people :)  I don't think you can go wrong with finalizing the Grande - St Lucia looks amazing!
  • Options

We recently stayed at La Toc but went over to the Grande twice.  The beach is really nice and that's where all of the water sports are (the beaches at the other two are too choppy).  That having been said, I liked the restaurants better a La Toc.  Which wouldn't be a probem for you since you can take the bus to any of the resorts and try whatever restaurants you want! 

If we ever went back to St. Lucia, we would stay at the Grande.  Have fun!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards