Destination Weddings Discussions

Las Vegas Wedding

Hi all!  I am hoping for a little advise.  My fiance and I are getting married in Las Vegas and will have family and a few very close friends attending, probably a total of 15 people.  I know the expense they will be taking on to share our day with us and I really do want to do a few nice things for them.  After all they are there for us.  I have been searching for a nice but affordable restaurant to have dinner after the ceremony.  It doesn't need to be anything fancy but not tacky either, neither of our families and/or friends are food critics and are probably more interested in a fun place rather then a place that is too fancy.  Since our ceremony will be at a chapel and not a hotel, we are taking care of a limo to get them to the chapel and back to the hotel. I have also figured out gift bags for everyone for their hotel when they arrive and I am happy with that idea but if anyone has other ideas, I would love to hear them!

Re: Las Vegas Wedding

• Hi Deb
    you should post this on the Las Vegas local board. Lots of helpful advice on there. What is your budget?

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Hi there!  Well, by the looks of it, the ceremony and limos will be about $600 and then whatever the gift bags end up to be.  That is hard to say without knowing how many people will be coming.  I am thinking the budget (besides out trip) would be around $2000.  That should give us a bit to play with. 

I will see if I can find that board and post there as well.  Thanks!
  • Here's the local board for Vegas -  VERY helpful!

http://forums.theknot.com/categories/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas
    We had our dream wedding in Las Vegas - 11.29.2014
  • Hey Deb, Look into Serendipity, they have amazing food, and they can do a 3 course for around $30 pp. Plus it's a fun location outside on Caesar's Palace on the strip. If you go on the Caesar's website they have a link. Hope this might help.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards