Military Brides

Groomsmen attire. 3/4 are Army. HELP!

My fiance and I have started planning our wedding, nothing huge, just some little things. Well, my fiance and 3 of his 4 groomsmen are all in the Army, and my brother (who is walking me down the aisle) is in the Navy. Should I have all of them in their dress uniforms and the one who isn't in something similar? I have always wanted everyone in my wedding to match, and I could make it close, but I'm not sure what to do. Thanks. :)

Re: Groomsmen attire. 3/4 are Army. HELP!

• mrsbolin said:
    My fiance and I have started planning our wedding, nothing huge, just some little things. Well, my fiance and 3 of his 4 groomsmen are all in the Army, and my brother (who is walking me down the aisle) is in the Navy. Should I have all of them in their dress uniforms and the one who isn't in something similar? I have always wanted everyone in my wedding to match, and I could make it close, but I'm not sure what to do. Thanks. :)

Think about the men, not their clothing. We had mixed uniforms and they looked perfect!
  • Yes, that would be appropriate for the military men wear their dress uniforms and the other gm could wear a suit. 

• Put everyone in the dress uniform and the other in a tux or suit. Everyone will look so sharp you won't even notice they don't match. 
  • Thanks for your help! I will try to find a tux that goes with the dress uniforms, that way it doesn't stand out too much. Me and my fiance' want to be the center of attention more than anyone else.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards