Honeymoon Discussions

St Lucia footwear

Can anyone who has been to St Lucia tell me what kind of shoes would look normal? Haha. I know some restaurants can be nicer but would heels look weird? Or are nicer sandals the way to go? I think we'll be doing a lot of lounging on the beach so flip flops will work most of the time, but I don't know what kind of shoes to bring otherwise?

Re: St Lucia footwear

• Hi Hannah!

I'll be going on my honeymoon to Saint Lucia in June. I plan to bring a pair of heels AND a pair of sandals for the fancier restaurants. The resort we're staying at is a hilly one, and we're up in the Sunset Bluff area, so if the restaurant is a far one, I'll just stick to the flats.

I found these really comfortable wedge sandals by "Italian Shoemakers" - you can find them at DSW. (LINK HERE!) I'm really picky when it comes to shoes, so I'm breaking them in now.

I will also bring flip-flops, sneakers, and water shoes.
  • We've been twice. I bring: flip flops (beach),sneakers(excursions),water shoes(excursions) and flats *i hate heels*(dinners).
  • @Carlydaily Wedge sandals! I used to hate them but now I think some are so cute! that would definitely be the way to go I think

Thanks for your replies ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards