Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Anyone Looking for reception decorations and accessories??

Hi, Our wedding is going to be in Key West this May 5th and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in purchasing any of my decorations/accessories? They will be only used once and nicely taken care of, I just would hate to dump them after all the thought and hard work in getting them. My color is teal blue and its a beach theme. Of course they would be a great low cost as well. I have MANY lightly glittered starfish, 12 teal hurricane with hanging seashells (centerpieces) 1 decent size lantern for wedding cards(beach themed), Lots of white twinkle white string lights(6-10 boxes), lots of teal thin tulle, teal painted wood table (numbers2-8 and 2 of each), 6 smaller hanging teal glass jars with small seashells attached, 12 seashell wreaths, etc etc...I do have pictures of everything so if this might be your theme or something you are thinking about please email or call/text and we can chat. I adore all of our wedding goodies but reality of me keeping everything is not going to happen. Maybe I can help you add to your day and design. It can all go as one or be sold separately...LOW PRICES!! Thanks for your time, Jenn 609-214-5868 or jennhoras@yahoo.com

Re: Anyone Looking for reception decorations and accessories??

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards