Not Engaged Yet

Friday Accountability

I'm wearing a sweater that I bought in the Fall that was too small on me and I never returned because I suck at returning things which now I'm glad for since it fits! And a belt with my favorite jeans because they wouldn't stay up (this part is bittersweet)!

B: Dunkin Donuts Eggs Benedict Sandwich, 1 hash brown (they came with my meal but I gave them to H after stealing 1)

S: Fage

L: Beef stir-fry, baby carrots, banana

S: Apple

D: Undecided. I didn't take anything out and H won't be home. I will have about 400 calories to work with, though, which will be fine.

E: Walk 2 miles home from work and then walk Lucy for about a mile or until she gets tired

Re: Friday Accountability

• B- Chick-fil-a chicken minis NOMS!

S- Fiber One bar

L- leftover skinny chicken fiesta enchiladas

D- Probably something at the airport since our flight is at 7:30.

E-None! We are going to Orlando!
  • @Swazzle - how exciting!  I love when I put something on that used to be too small and then fits because I've slimmed down. 

@southernpeach89 - so jealous of your trip!!

B1:  2 eggs, 1 chunk homemade WW bread with butter

B2:  apple slices and cashew butter

L:  cottage pie, navel orange

S:  not sure, but options are:  larabar, bread with PB and honey, fruit and nutbutter, or half a portion of some leftovers

D:  we are hosting our Spanish-speaking group tonight, so I am making:
    sweet and spicy crockpot meatballs
    cucumber slices with lemon and salt (weird, but they love it --- I'm not big on cukes so I won't have any)
    tropical fruit salad (mango, pineapple, strawberries, orange slices)
    chips and salsa and guacamole
    honey whole wheat banana chocolate chip muffins for dessert (decided against a super sugary dessert this time)

I'll have a few meatballs, some fruit salad, chips/salsa/guac, and a muffin.

WO:  Insanity M1 D16 Plyo (42 min)
  • @southernpeach89 - Have a great time! 

@CocoBellaF - ME TOO! Except I'm a little bummed to have to find new jeans in the near-ish future. 

• just think of how cute they are going to be, now that you look and feel all trimmed up!
  • B- hot chocolate oatmeal with strawberries

L-soup from the cafeteria

S-grapes

D-pasta and marinara sauce

S-banana bread

E-none

Anniversary

• B- orange juice

L- Strawberries and bananas

S- Probably animal crackers at some point

D- undecided

E- hoping to get a 2 mile run in with the dog if I get home before it's dark! 
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its

B: tea, english muffin w/ cream cheese, banana

S: mini baby bel

L: leftover chicken

D: pho probably yummm!

E: really wanted to take the dog on a late afternoon walk but that may not happen unless my meeting gets rescheduled.

• @TwoDimes - 100% have a big salad and a slice of pizza! 

• B - Cheerios, dry
    S- Apple
    L - Michelina's Lean Gourmet salisbury steak and mashed potatoes (so excited about this)
    D- We'll probably stop for fast food on the way to the showing or back since we're leaving right after work, so either a grilled chicken sandwich from somewhere or 2 chicken burritos if we go to Taco Bell.

E- arm, back, and leg exercise and Yoga if FI's up for it.
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards