Rhode Island

Linden Place, Bristol- is it to separated???

Hi- My fiance and I fell in love with linden place! It is so charming and is actually reasonably priced. My only concern is the carriage house can only seat 130 but they have an adjoining tent that combined can accommodate 180 but I am worried the guests sitting the tent will feel separated. The tent adjoins through three door but still has a separate room feel. Has anyone gotten married there or in a similar place where you guests are in different spaces?? Any import would be so helpful!
Thanks

Re: Linden Place, Bristol- is it to separated???

• My brother got married at Linden Place and it was an absolutely beautiful wedding.  He invited 130 and 100 ended up attending.  There was a perfect amount of space for a seated dinner inside, and a cocktail hour in the adjoining tent that you mentioned here.  In my opinion, if guests were seating in the tent, they would be very separate.  At best they might miss toasts and other important moments, and at worst they may be offended.  

Wish I had a more positive response, but that was the feeling that I got! That being said, if you can cut your guest list down to 130, I say go for it.  It was an amazing wedding, and so awesome to be right in town before and after the wedding.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards