Montana

Bozeman photographer suggestions?

Hi there,

I'm getting married in Bozeman in September and am on the hunt for a photographer. There are so many in the area but I'm having a hard time finding reviews. Does anyone have any recommendations of photographers in the area? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Marie

Re: Bozeman photographer suggestions?

• My good friend Carlie Breen is a wedding photographer (plus more).  I would have her for my upcoming wedding but she is booked. Just google her name and you will find her.

Good Luck,
    Kate

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_montana_bozeman-photographer-suggestions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:100Discussion:f6bc55d4-dee2-4811-9cc5-7277b591d4a7Post:4687c679-d903-472f-8ab1-a9c11b3721e6">Bozeman photographer suggestions?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi there, I'm getting married in Bozeman in September and am on the hunt for a photographer. There are so many in the area but I'm having a hard time finding reviews. Does anyone have any recommendations of photographers in the area? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Marie
    Posted by MarieClarRae[/QUOTE]
  • We are using Jennie Lynn for our August wedding and she took beautiful photos for a reasonable price in comparison to other photographers in the area.  I have also seen the work of Jessie Moore (family used her for family photos) and she takes gorgeous photos as well.  I don't know about her pricing, but the quality and talent is impressive.
  • I know it's a bit unorthodox but many great photographers are looking to travel more and would be willing to photograph weddings for the costs of travel!

I know Right Start Photography out of Philadelphia wants to do this. Check them out! www.rightstartphotography.com 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards