March 2015 Weddings
Options

country wedding, even though I live in a big city

so iI was looking at pictures and iI am 99.9% sure that iI am going to have a country wedding. iI am wearing my cowgirl boots with my dress and my girls and my fiances daughter are the bridesmaids. they will also wear cowgirls boots. iI hate heels anyways, lol. so this works out for me. plus country music is what iI love. iI always go out line dancing with my friends. iI am hoping to find an invitation that will let guests know to wear theirdancing boots.lol

anyone else have any ideas for a country themed wedding?

Re: country wedding, even though I live in a big city

• Options
    Hi Jessica,

I haven't even posted an introduction thread yet, but I thought your post called to me! I've been kinda lurking around here.

I am from the "big city" in Orange County and now I live in a small ranching community in Oregon. If you want a country themed wedding, using hay bails for ceremony seating (but nothing else, because those suck to sit on, make sure to use to sheets or blankets over them) would be super cute. If you can find a red barn somewhere out of town for a ceremony site, even better!

Country is whatever you make it. I have been to a wedding up here where the bride and groom bought all of their dinner ware from an antique shop and everything was mismatched, even the flowers. It was so unique and very cute. It photographed very well. Anyway, you make it how you dream it to be. Good luck and let me know if you need any other help :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    "It’s not hard to find someone who tells you they love you, its hard to find someone who actually means it"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards