Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Reply Cards

How did you guys phrase your reply card?

Our venue has a small capacity and I'm not looking to double our guest list by allowing everyone a plus one. I'm looking for ideas on how to phrase it.

Re: Reply Cards

• Options
    Your reply card isn't the place to be handling this problem. You handle this by addressing your invites properly: by name only.

As long as you allow all couples in a relationship to come with their SOs, you do not have to allow any truly single guests a plus-one.

You may also include a line that says '___ seats have been reserved in your honour' and fill in the blank for them so they can't fill it in for additional guests.
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • Options
    OP, you DO realize that you cannot invite anyone alone if they are married, engaged, living together, or in a long term relationship, yes?  This would be very rude.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Options
    CMGragain said:
    OP, you DO realize that you cannot invite anyone alone if they are married, engaged, living together, or in a long term relationship, yes?  This would be very rude.
    Well this seems fairly obvious to me. I'm wondering about wording for those people who hunt for wedding dates.. not common human decency on people in actual relationships. 
  • Options
    Uklaw88 said:
    CMGragain said:
    Well this seems fairly obvious to me. I'm wondering about wording for those people who hunt for wedding dates.. not common human decency on people in actual relationships. 
    Do what HisGirl recommended then- __ seats have been reserved in your honor. Fill it in with the appropriate number, then below that have a number attending line (above accepts or declines). You could also put __ Number Attending and __ Number Declining.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards