Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Aruba All Inclusive Honeymoon

September honeymoon=Aruba. Now we need to figure out where to stay!
I have been searching online and on the knot for recommendations of all inclusive resorts (after spending a ton on a wedding I do not want to be aware of every $8 bottle of water and $15 cocktail!) and its been slim pickings!
Our plan is to stay all inclusive but take advantage of the amazing restaurant recommendations for dinners out. We have narrowed it down to the Divi or the Occidental and/or Occidental Royal Club. Has anyone stayed at any of these places and have recommendations? Specifically-how 'amazing' is the Royal Club? is it as concierge as it claims? Thanks so much for your help!

Re: Aruba All Inclusive Honeymoon

• Options
    There are not many all inclusives in Aruba and if you are already going to eat out for dinner, I do not recommend going that route. I would look into staying somewhere where you can add on the Aruba Dine Around plan (Bucuti comes to mind) and have mostly everything paid for. You may also have to compromise on going to Aruba if it's too expensive because worrying about money will ruin your trip. Plan something well below your budget so that you have plenty of "fun" money for food and activities.

• Options
    We have stayed at the Radisson and Westin previously with their breakfast/lunch package.  Some of the packages also come with drink credits and the Radisson has happy hour every day with 2 for 1 drinks and a managers cocktail party once a week.  It's a nice mix of all-inclusiveness with being able to try some of the good restaurants for dinners.  Some of my family members have also walked to local markets to buy beer/liquor and made drinks in their room to save on money. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards