Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

need reccomendation for seamstress in the exton pa area

hi i need a seamstress recommendation in the exton pa area, i am in connecticut but 3 of my bridesmaids live in the exton area we ordered the dresses from where i got my wedding dress. the dresses will be in at the end of the month and they will be coming down for my bridal shower where they will be picking up the dresses.

when i was looking at bridesmaid dresses localy i had found a few places in pa where they could try on dresses, one place i found was eagle creak formal wear i asked my bridesmaids to get measured there for their dresses and the staff refused to measure them even for a fee because they would only do it if it was ordered from them. so thats out of the question for alterations

the dresses are long so they might need them hemmed a bit depending on how long they are and what heal of shoe they are wearing and or taken in the bust nothing huge or major.  i dont want them to spend a fortune on alterations

does anyone have any recommendations where they can get the dress altered maybe a bridal salon that does outside alterations or a local seamstress thats good?

Re: need reccomendation for seamstress in the exton pa area

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards