Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Piano/Cello Songs for Ceremony

Hi! I am planning on hiring a pianist and cellist for my upcoming wedding and looking for song ideas for the bridal party entrance and the bride entrance! I love the traditional music but I think I want to go with something more unique and different. I am thinking more on just the instrumental side. Let me know if you have any suggestions :) 

Re: Piano/Cello Songs for Ceremony

• I also hoping to have piano and cello for my wedding.  I'm going to be using a song or two from the Piano Guys if I can make everything work out.  http://thepianoguys.com/ - or check out their youtube site.
  • I would ask to see what they have in their repertoire first. We had to pay extra for our string trio to put together the arrangements of some of our songs b/c they didn't already have them. Also, I would go online and Google for (or if who you're hiring has a website, they might have sample music to listen to) for songs and samples of those instruments so you can hear them. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards