May 2014 Weddings
Options

Wedding stuff is taking over my house!!

I literally have crap everywhere! I try to keep it in one room but am starting to fail.....miserably! Lol. Is this a familiar scene at your places?

Re: Wedding stuff is taking over my house!!

• Options
    Yes that's pretty much what my basement looks like. I was just thinking the other day how I'm running out of room down there to put stuff :)
  • Options
    vmj23vmj23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer

Right now everything is contained to my dining room...good thing we rarely use the dining room. 

• Options
    Ditto. But it is also spread between two places - my parents house (where all my clothes are still....haven't moved those in with FI yet) and my & FI apartment!
    Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Most of my wedding stuff is in my closet. I am starting to not have room for my clothes. Soon and very soon i will have my closet back in order. Lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
     I have stuff in the dining room. We don't use it very often. I am still addressing invitations. (Plan on mailing them Wednesday) So I have a taken over the dining room table. Anything wedding related, goes in a box in the dining room. It is crazy how much stuff I am gathering! 
  • Options
    Just had my first shower last weekend...now the wedding things are along one wall in the dining room, plus my closet, and at my parent's house in their den.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah, I tried containing my wedding stuff....now it has officially morphed into our living room.  My FFIL just dropped off my signs (still need to stain and paint them) today and they are now in our living room.  I have stuff in our spare room, and also my FIL's house has my dress.  I still don't have everything for my center pieces, I'm waiting until my mom is here and then we can pick the last of it up.  So soon we will have around 20 mason jars hanging around that will all need to get spray painted once the weather decides to get warmer.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    FI actually referred to my office as The Wedding Room the other day. Sigh.

• Options
    dluberts ...did you take those photos in my house?  I just had to reorganize my mountain of boxes yesterday, and my dress is hanging behind a door too!
    Yesterday we received our first early shower gifts from out of state family...now where the heck do I start putting that stuff!?
  • Options
    Had my second shower today, and everything from last week and this week is still in original gift bags/boxes...FI is NOT pleased (even though quite a few things are unopened & out of box because he wanted to play.)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards