Ohio-Columbus
Options

Hotel Room Blocks--Columbus

Hello Knotties, 

We are having our wedding at the Franklin Park Conservatory in Bexley.  The hotels downtown and the ones at the airport are pretty much equidistant from our venue, but I'm thinking that the ones at the airport will be a bit less expensive than the ones downtown.  Does anyone have recommendations for hotels near the airport that had reasonable room rates?  Our families are both pretty frugal.  

I already called the Courtyard at the airport and they offer $109 per room (that's two queen beds) or $99 per room (king bed) and they offer a free shuttle to/from the airport AND to/from our venue.  That seemed pretty sweet to me.  But I still want to look in to some other options because we could be having as many as 60 or so out of town guests, and I was wondering if I would be able to find anything for less than $99/night.  Thanks!

Re: Hotel Room Blocks--Columbus

• Options
    If there is a Hyatt Place nearby check them out. Their Dublin location gave us a group rate of $97/night including breakfast so it is a possibility. I would do a group block in both areas since there is a lot more to do downtown as opposed to the airport, and possibly look at the Easton area.
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • Options
    We did marriot spring hill on olentangy. They had a shuttle, but I'm not sure of guest booking minimums or shuttle distance maxs. It was 119 even with the holiday weekend and red white and boom. And included breakfast.
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    We have rooms at the DoubleTree on Front st., the Red Roof Inn by nationwide, and the Hyatt Place on Yard st. and they're all above $100.  Not helpful  but at least you can cross a few off your list.  One thing to consider with the hotels downtown is parking.  It's not generally provided by the hotel so they cannot discount it.  Of course this probably varies from hotel to hotel. 

• Options
    Is there a Hyatt around? That's who I am using.  I can "reserve" unlimited rooms for no fee or deposit and I'm not responsible for unbooked rooms. It includes free breakfastand free shuttle ad is $99/night.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards