Massachusetts-Boston

Spinelli's Lynnfield ?

Has anyone been to a wedding at Spinelli's in Lynnfield? I'm thinking about having my ceremony and reception (in the upstairs ballroom), but I'm concerned that there will potentially be 2 events happening at the same time. Was noise any issue? How was the event? What about the food?

Thanks!

Re: Spinelli's Lynnfield ?

• Having my wedding there on Sept. 20, 2014 in the downstairs ballroom. I'm not too concerned about 2 events at the same time, although I understand how that would be a real concern for people.

I've been to a lot of events at Spinelli's and my family uses them regularly to host cater events. The food is really good and the service is always impeccable. They only do special events like weddings, showers, parties, etc. unlike a lot of other venues that just do weddings as a side business.

They are true wedding professionals, I knew I would be in good hands if I booked with them!

Best of luck!
  • I went to a wedding there.  There was a wedding happening upstairs and downstairs.  Since I was at the one upstairs I can say that the one downstairs had no impact on  the upstairs one.  I didn't even know they were there until we were about to leave.  The people downstairs might have had a different story because they were using the room downstairs and the room across the way.  So us leaving may have felt like we were interrupting but as for noise wise there was no problem.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
  • We went for consultation there. Very nice, everyone says the food is fantastic especially the desert. I personally love the fountain out front. The woman we met with was fantastic. We didn't book there due to our own budget issues. But the place is absolutely great. 
  • I haven't been to a wedding there, but we went there to check it out as a venue.  They had a good selection for food, but what I didn't like about their dinner choices was that you had only two options--chicken or beef, and if you have 100 people order chicken and 50 people order beef, you're paying for 150 beefs no matter what, and I didn't like this.
  • I went to a wedding there years ago and had a great time! The food was amazing (it's actually all I remember) :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards