Chit Chat

You know you're sick of wedding planning when...

You're FI says he wishes he could wear jeans in the wedding and you say go for it.

Re: You know you're sick of wedding planning when...

• When just the word wedding makes you want to HULKSMASH whatever is in front of you.

~*~*~*~*~

• When a weekend full of house renovations with zero talk of the wedding becomes fun.

• The only thing about cake that interests you is eating it. Now!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • You know all your relatives and fils dietary restrictions via the RSVPs. 

• phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    You can't enjoy music because you obsess over whether or not each song could be a good recessional song.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • your DJ points out that a certain song is not the end all be all of the event. 
    Anniversary
  • phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    your DJ points out that a certain song is not the end all be all of the event. 
    I have a feeling this is going to happen to us.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • When your FSIL asks if it is OK to change out of her bridesmaid dress after the ceremony and you say go for it.
  • When the caterer asks you for your final linen colors and you say, "Eh, whatever works"

Anniversary
  • When your sister/BM asks what shoes you want her to wear and you tell her you don't care. She presses more and you just want to chuck your computer across the room and scream I DON'T CARE DON'T ASK ME SHOW UP NAKED FOR ALL I CURR
  • amakayebamakayeb member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited April 2014
    When your mom comes home from the post office with the news that the TWO people at two different post offices she asked about the size of the envelope told her the wrong allowable dimensions (there's a rather significant difference between 1/8" and 1/2", people!) so the invitations that you've spent hours DIY'ing will now cost twice as much to mail--and you don't even blink an eye because there's really nothing you can do about it at this point...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards