June 2014 Weddings

Latest on my Bridesmaid woes

I heard today from my out of state moh. As expected, things haven't worked out, and on top of that there was a death in her family so she and her daughter have to fly out to another state. She has asked to be removed from the bridal party but still invited in case something happens and she can at least be a guest. Absolutely! I completely understand. I'm a little disappointed SGE won't be moh but I understand finances and she has much bigger priorities right now. Fingers crossed she can still be a guest, but I understand.

On the upside, my 15yo daughter who was never able to decide what the heck she wanted to do has asked if she can be moh. Ummm....YES! LOL Honestly, I think her problem has been that she's not been getting along with her dad and brothers and has realized that I really do want her to be a part of the celebration.

Even though things aren't as planned... And being only 82 days out... and I'm beginning to feel some stress, things are coming along. I'm so stinkin excited! :)

*excuse any typos, I'm on my phone :)
~*~June 21, 2014~*~

Re: Latest on my Bridesmaid woes

• CheleLyn said:
    I heard today from my out of state moh. As expected, things haven't worked out, and on top of that there was a death in her family so she and her daughter have to fly out to another state. She has asked to be removed from the bridal party but still invited in case something happens and she can at least be a guest. Absolutely! I completely understand. I'm a little disappointed SGE won't be moh but I understand finances and she has much bigger priorities right now. Fingers crossed she can still be a guest, but I understand. On the upside, my 15yo daughter who was never able to decide what the heck she wanted to do has asked if she can be moh. Ummm....YES! LOL Honestly, I think her problem has been that she's not been getting along with her dad and brothers and has realized that I really do want her to be a part of the celebration. Even though things aren't as planned... And being only 82 days out... and I'm beginning to feel some stress, things are coming along. I'm so stinkin excited! :) *excuse any typos, I'm on my phone :)
    Sorry to hear about your MOH, but I really think that's great that your daughter will stand as your MOH.  It's a wonderful way to incorporate her in your ceremony.  Time sure is winding down! It's almost June!!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker}
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards